A crossover is a one piece tubular section used to join or change two different components with different size of tube, or type of connection. These components can be casing, tubing, drill pipe or combination.

Crossovers are also known as Xover, XO, XOs, crossover sub, crossover pup, swage nipple, connectors, double pin subs, change over subs, waterbushing, circulating heads... Vallourec crossovers are manufactured to the highest standard of the industry to enable you to gain maximal operational efficiency, when managing initially non-compatible elements. Enjoy today our selection of crossovers, configure, order and get delivered as smoothly as a crossover does come across...

Access our latest Crossover offer!