Help center | F.A.Q
To give you the maximum flexibility and lead-time, we offer online a comprehensive offer based on your most frequently asked items, which means our online offer is based on already manufactured products, unless stated otherwise.
Our available catalog is updated daily, so do not hesitate to navigate back on our website the days after your first inquiry.
If the product you are looking for is still missing, please contact our team to ensure we have shared the best solution possible for you.
Please note the products presented on Smartengo website are new and unused, unless stated otherwise.
You have just entered our marketplace environment and you would like to assess for the best sourcing option.
Key information to manage your request is : what, where, when?
By selecting a product type, its outside diameter, a delivery place and an expected lead-time, you access for free to the appropriate selection of products matching your requirements.
You cannot find the right product: No worries! We have products available close to the one selected, which offers you the best possible alternative to get your project on time, on track.
If you are still not able to elaborate your cart, please fill in the contact form!
Navigating through our website, you access a wide range of products and services.
You have reached the right product? This is now time to register!
Please fill in the log-in form and we will revert to you shortly to share with you the credentials necessary to go one step further, towards pricing and final availability according to the lead-time required.
Do you need more information on our products? Feel free to contact us, we will share the necessary documents so that you could order in complete confidence.
Our prices are defined according to Incoterms 2010 CIF (overseas transportation) or CIP (inland transportation). This means, for the price you pay, you get delivered to the traditional port or place in the country of destination where oilfield products are shipped.
The lead-time we offer you correspond to our current best lead-time possible. It is defined as the estimated time of delivery to port/place of destination, after reception of acknowledgement of Purchase Order by our team.
Your request exceeds the quantities available for the expected delivery time: you might fall into a longer lead-time category. If you are not satisfied with the proposed lead-time for global quantity, we might have a solution, so please contact us!
1. Draft - You have started the checkout process but did not upload your signed purchase order. They can be found under the "More details" in the “My Orders tab” in your account.
2. Pending – You have just uploaded your signed purchase order. The order is now being reviewed by the Smartengo team.
Next actions are:
o Either PO is validated: If payment terms are “payment in full at time of placing the order”, next action is then Awaiting Payment; Otherwise “Under preparation”
o Or Verification Required.
3. Awaiting Payment - You have completed the checkout process, but payment has yet to be confirmed. Authorize only transactions that are not yet captured have this status.
4. Under preparation - You have now completed the checkout process and payment has been confirmed.
5. Partially Shipped - Only some items in the order have been shipped, due to some products being pre-order only or other reasons.
6. Completed - The order has been shipped/picked up, and receipt is confirmed; an Authorize only transaction has been captured; you have paid for your products, and file(s) are now available for download.
7. Shipped - Order has been shipped, but receipt has not been confirmed; seller has used the Ship Items action. A listing of all orders with a "Shipped" status can be found under the More tab of the View Orders screen.
8. Cancelled - Smartengo has cancelled an order, due to a stock inconsistency or other reasons. Stock levels will automatically update depending on your Inventory Settings. Cancelling an order will not refund the order.
9. Declined - Seller has marked the order as declined for lack of manual payment, or other reasons.
10. Verification Required - Order on hold while some aspect needs to be manually confirmed. Orders with this status must be updated manually. Capturing funds or other order actions will not automatically update the status of an order marked Verification Required.
We recommend today Bank Transfer as a unique payment method. (other options coming soon, stay tuned)
We share an invoice that contains the unique payment instructions for a specified order through your order confirmation page. In particular, payment instructions are given into this document.
Once money is received, which typically takes three to five business days from the time you place the order, the order is approved.
Once the order is approved, notifications and fulfillment actions get triggered.
All our products are produced in respect to the latest editions including addenda and revisions of the following standards.
-> API Spec 5CT Specification for Casing and Tubing, latest version
-> ISO 11960 Specification for Casing and Tubing, latest version
-> ISO 13680 Specification for CRA Seamless Tubes, latest version
-> ISO 13679 Procedure for testing casing and tubing connections
-> API 5A3 Recommended Practice on Thread Compounds for Casing, Tubing and Line Pipe
-> NACE MR 01-75-02 Sulphide Stress Cracking, Sour Service
Our quality system is managed within the specific normative environments:
-> ISO 9001 Quality Systems
-> ISO 10005 Quality Management, Guidelines for quality plans
-> ISO 10011 Guidelines for auditing quality systems